Thank you for traveling with TravelMo , LLC .The following terms and conditions “Terms” apply to all travel products and services purchased from TravelMo and govern the contractual relationship between you and TravelMo. Please read these Terms carefully as by booking any Trip with TravelMo., you acknowledge that you:
i) have read and understand these Terms, and
ii) indicate your express acceptance of and agree to be bound by these Terms.
TravelMo, LLC reserves the right to modify itineraries, including pricing, arranged sightseeing, and substitute accommodations, including transportation, at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond our control. Every effort will be made to operate itineraries as planned, but alterations may occur after the final itinerary has been issued.
1. Cancellation by the Client
2. Any cancellation of a booking by a Client must be delivered to TravelMo in writing and be acknowledged by TravelMo in writing. U.S. Travel regulations allow you 24 hours from your initial payment to cancel your booking for a full refund. After 24 hours Trips are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE between persons OR trips.
3. TravelMo is not responsible for any incidental expenses or consequential losses that the Client may have incurred as a result of the canceled booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or rail, non-refundable car parking or other fees, loss of earnings, or loss of enjoyment, etc.
4. For Travel with TravelMo, it is highly recommended for all clients to purchase full coverage travel insurance. Travel insurance policy coverage purchased should be comprehensive cancel for any reason insurance.
5. Cancellation of a Tour By TravelMo
1. TravelMo will not cancel a booking on any tour Trip once confirmed, in accordance with these Terms, except for reasons of ‘Force Majeure’, which will be defined as unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside of the reasonable control of TravelMo.
2. When a tour is canceled by TravelMo. before the agreed date of departure for reasons not arising from the fault or negligence of or within the reasonable control of the Client, the Client will have the choice of:
(1.) Accepting from TravelMo a substitute tour Trip of equivalent or superior value, where such substitute is reasonably available;
(2.) Accepting from TravelMo a substitute tour of lower value if no tour of equivalent or superior value is reasonably available, and to recover from TRAVELMO the difference in price; or
(3.) Accept from TravelMo a full refund of all monies paid for the canceled tour Trip(s).
1. Final Payment:
Clients should refer to the confirmation email sent by TRAVELMO for details regarding the final payment for any trip booked. Payment of the balance of the price for any Trip is due no less than 30 days before the departure date of the first trip to depart. If full payment is not received by such due date, TRAVELMO may change the rate payable for the trip, or may treat the booking of such trip as canceled and will keep the amount paid on booking as a cancellation fee, at TRAVELMO sole discretion. If a trip is booked less than 30 days before the departure date, then the full amount is payable at the time of booking in order for the booking to be confirmed. If for any Trip, payment terms differ from those outlined in this section, the applicable terms will be communicated to the Client prior to booking and will also be detailed on the applicable invoice.
2. Late Payment:
Failure to make a payment on time is a breach of contract and will result in the cancellation of your trip unless TRAVELMO receives an email asking for an extension. TravelMo maintains the right to assign your spot to the next eligible client on the waitlist.
3. Client Details:
As a condition to valid confirmation of any booking with TRAVELMO the client must provide all necessary information as requested by TRAVELMO along with their final payment. If the client fails to provide such information prior to 30 days before the departure date of said trip, an Administrative Fee will be charged to the client, and TRAVELMO reserves the right to treat such booking as canceled and levy any cancellation fees deemed reasonable by TRAVELMO, in its sole discretion. The information required from each client will vary by trip, and the requirements will be communicated to the clients during the booking process.
4. Credit Card Charges:
TRAVELMO is not responsible for any charges taxed or charged by third parties and/or financial institutions and payable by the Client as a result of credit card or other payment transactions in connection with the purchase of trips and will not refund or return any fees charged by such third parties in connection with payments made by clients to TRAVELMO
Photography and video of the trip activity are taken throughout the experience and shared with clients post-trip. By participating on this trip or at this event you are giving TravelMo; its representatives and employees the right to use photographs, video, and testimony given by you during any TravelMo trip. TravelMo will not disclose your name online or in printed media without additional expressed written consent. TravelMo reserves the right to use any photo or video image without additional compensation to the Traveler.
Hotel accommodations are based on double occupancy. Solo travelers will be paired with a roommate of the same sex. If a roommate is not available, TravelMo may choose to upgrade you to a single occupancy room at no additional charges to you. TravelMo will attempt to pair you with a roommate before the trip.
*Double occupancy may be a shared king or queen bed. We will make every attempt to arrange double beds.
All Trip tour prices include international airfare unless expressly mentioned in the Exclusions.
All quotes are in US Dollars unless otherwise stated. TRAVELMO advisors will quote the best price available at the time of quoting for the travel dates requested. Quotes provide an indicative price only and represent no price commitment by TRAVELMO
(b) Price Changes:
Until tickets are issued, TRAVELMO consultants reserve the right to change prices in the event of any price increase for any reason including, but not limited to, airfares wrongfully quoted due to system error, the price of fuel and/or currency fluctuations or government taxes or levies, or any other cause whatsoever.
(c) Full Payment:
Full payment must be paid before the option period described in (II), above, expires to guarantee the reservation at the quoted price and secure applicable tickets. By making full payment, the Client agrees that they accept the air travel arrangements as requested at the total price quoted. Cancellation fees will apply if the Client subsequently decides to cancel after any ticket has been issued.
(d) Changes & Cancellations:
Unless otherwise stated, airline tickets are 100% non-changeable & non-refundable once tickets have been issued. Changes made prior to ticket issuance may be applied to TRAVELMO’s sole discretion, and will also be subject to administrative fees, as applicable, to be payable by the Client.
(e) Flight Reconfirmation:
The client is responsible for confirming flight times, numbers, and details at all times to ensure a timely departure. TRAVELMO is not responsible for any change to airline schedules or flight numbers after tickets have been issued. Clients may contact appropriate airline or airport information sources in order to obtain relevant up to date flight information.
(f) Airline Tickets:
Once issued, all airline tickets are non-transferable and valid only for the dates and routines shown. If an airline ticket is lost, the client is responsible for the full cost of a new ticket and any changes that may occur in replacement.
(g) Airline, Airport or Weather Delays:
TRAVELMO is not responsible for any additional expenses or loss that may arise from airline, airport or weather delays. TRAVELMO will not reimburse for any additional expenses incurred by the Client as a result of such events or delays. TRAVELMO will not refund any unused portion of air tickets purchased in the event of such delays or due to any reasons beyond its direct control.
1. At all times the decision of the TRAVELMO representative will be final on all matters regarding safety and the well-being of clients and operational requirements of the trip. By traveling with TRAVELMO, the client agrees to abide by the authority of the representative. The client must always strictly comply with all applicable laws and regulations of all countries and regions visited on the applicable trip. If the client is affected by any condition, medical or otherwise, that might affect client’s ability to travel or participate in adventure travel activities, the client must advise TRAVELMO at the time of booking along with any documents reasonably requested by TRAVELMO to ensure the health and safety of all Clients who travel with TRAVELMO
2. Should the Client fail to comply with the above or commit any illegal act when on the trip or, if in the opinion representative (in his/her and/or TRAVELMO sole discretion), the client’s behavior is causing or is likely to cause danger, distress or drastic annoyance to others, TRAVELMO may terminate that client’s travel arrangements on any trip immediately without any liability on TRAVELMO’ part and the client will not be entitled to any refund for unused or missed services or costs incurred resulting from the termination of the travel arrangements, including, without limitation, return travel, accommodations, meals, and/or incidentals.
3. Clients agree that they are responsible for any costs incurred by TRAVELMO, TRAVELMO suppliers or TRAVELMO partners, as a result of damage, destruction, theft, or excess cleaning fees related to Client’s accommodation, transport, or other use of facilities while on the trip. Clients agree to immediately report any pre-existing damage of this kind to the staff of the accommodation, transportation service, or facility and/or an TRAVELMO’ representative as soon as possible upon detection.
4. Client agrees to take all judicious measures in relation to their own safety while on any TRAVELMO trip, including, but not limited to, the proper use of safety devices such as seatbelts, harnesses, and helmets, and obey all posted signs and warnings in relation to client’s health and safety. TRAVELMO will not be liable for any failure on the client’s part to comply with this paragraph.
(a) Valid Passport:
The client is completely responsible for securing and must always be in possession while on a trip of a valid passport required for entry, departure and travel to each country or region visited or traveled through throughout the itinerary of the appropriate trip, and for re-entry to the client’s country of residence or departure, as well as all visas, permits and certificates including vaccination certificates and insurance policies, required for entry into all regions and participation in all parts of the trip itinerary. The client accepts full responsibility for obtaining all such documents, visas, and permits prior to the start of the trip, and is solely responsible for any consequences resulting from missing or faulty documentation. The client agrees that they are responsible for the full amount of any loss or expense suffered or paid by TRAVELMO or any of its third-party suppliers which are a direct result of the client’s failure to secure proper travel documentation. Any information or advice given by TRAVELMO regarding visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipment, etc. is purely advisory, provided as a courtesy to the client, and TRAVELMO is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided, or in the information provided to clients by third parties such as government or travel authorities.
Please note that all travel documents for trips such as vouchers, itineraries and invoices will be sent electronically and via email to the e-mail address provided on booking. TRAVELMO reserves the right to impose an administration fee on those clients who wish to receive their travel documents by other means.
(c) Trip Details:
The Client acknowledges that due to the changing nature of travel, they are responsible for keeping up to date on the details of their travel on the TRAVELMO website, including, but not limited to checking the website at least 72 hours prior to departure to ensure the client has the most current trip details as minor changes may have been made since the tour documents were originally provided by TRAVELMO
1. I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
2. I further acknowledge that TravelMo LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that TravelMo can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, other travelers in the group.
I voluntarily seek to travel with TravelMo LLC and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment.
3. I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as noncontagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
4. I hereby release and agree to hold TravelMo LLC harmless from and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the staff, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from TravelMo LLC. I understand that this release discharges TravelMo LLC from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the company with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from TravelMo LLC. This liability waiver and release extends to the company together with all owners, partners, and employees.
Top of Form“Exhibit A”: Acknowledgement of Risk, Assumption of Risk and Responsibility and Release of Liability
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ALL TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS INCLUDED IN THIS VACATION PACKAGE AND/OR TRIP ARE MADE ON MY BEHALF UPON THE EXPRESS CONDITION THAT NEITHER TRAVELMO NOR ITS OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS OR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT INCLUDING THE NEGLIGENT OR WILLFUL ACTS OR FAILURE TO ACT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, SUCH AS OPERATORS OF AIRCRAFT, TRAINS, MOTOR COACHES, PRIVATE CARS, CRUISE VESSELS, BOATS, SHIPS OR ANY OTHER CONVEYANCE, HOTELS, SIGHTSEEING EXCURSIONS, ACTIVITY PROMOTERS, LOCAL GROUND HANDLING VENDORS, ETC. WHICH ARE TO SUPPLY ANY GOODS OR SERVICES FOR MY VACATION PACKAGE AND/OR TRIP (AND/OR THE PACKAGES AND ACTIVITIES ENGAGED BY ME DURING THE VACATION PACKAGE AND/OR TRIP). I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT TRAVELMO NEITHER OWNS NOR OPERATES SUCH THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS AND VENDORS, AND ACCORDINGLY I EXPRESSLY AGREE TO SEEK REMEDIES DIRECTLY AND ONLY AGAINST THOSE THIRD PARTIES AND NOT SEEK ANY SUCH REMEDY FROM OR RECOVER DAMAGES FROM TRAVELMO FOR SUCH THIRD PARTIES ACTS OR OMISSIONS. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TRAVELMO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND I EXPRESSLY RELEASE AND DISCHARGE TRAVELMO FROM, DAMAGES AND/OR OTHER LIABILITES THAT I MAY SUSTAIN ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY NEGLIGENT OR WILLFUL ACTS OR CRIMINAL ACTS OF OTHERS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO OTHER TRIP PARTICIPANTS, CO-TRAVELERS OR FOR ACTS OF GOD OR FORCE MAJEURE, WEATHER EMERGENCIES, BREAKDOWN, OR FAILURE OF MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT, GOVERNMENT ACTIONS, INCLEMENT WEATHER, SICKNESS,
ATTACKS BY ANIMALS, AVAILABILITY OF MEDICAL CARE OR THE ADEQUACY OF THE SAME, CRIMINAL ACTIVITY OF ANY KIND, THREAT OF TERRORISM, TERRORISM, WAR, CIVIL DISTURBANCE, FIRE, SANITARY CONDITIONS, QUALITY OR SANITATION OF FOOD, QUARANTINE, CUSTOMS REGULATIONS, EPIDEMICS, STRIKES, HOTEL OR VILLA OVERBOOKING, SAFETY AND/OR SECURITY STANDARDS AT HOTELS, VILLAS OR OTHER ACCOMMODATIONS, ANY PROBLEMS OR INJURIES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM MY OR OTHER TRAVEL PARTICIPANTS CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR POSSESSION OF AND/OR USE OF ILLEGAL DRUGS/NARCOTICS AND/OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON; AND IN FURTHERANCE HEREOF I AGREE NOT TO SUE TRAVELMO (OR ANY OF ITS MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) FOR ANY LOSS, COST, LIABILITY OR OTHER DAMAGES THAT I HAVE OR MAY HAVE OR MAY SUSTAIN BY REASON OF SUCH THIRD PARTYS ACTS OR OMISSIONS (OR THE ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS OF SUCH THIRD PARTYS EMPLOYEEES, AGENTS AND CONTRACTORS). I AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY SET OUT ABOVE IN THIS EXHIBIT A.
(II) ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RISK:
I understand and acknowledge that my travel in connection with and participation in the Vacation Package (Vacation Package or Trip) arranged at my request by TRAVELMO may involve risk and potential exposure to injury and possibly death. I specifically acknowledge and recognize the potential for injury and death, which can result from my or other co-trip participants’ use of alcohol and/or my or their possession and/or use of illegal drugs/narcotics during this Trip. I also realize and acknowledge that risk and dangers may be caused by the negligence of TRAVELMO or the negligence or participation of other participants, contractors and/or subcontractors of TRAVELMO. I also recognize and acknowledge that risk and dangers may arise from foreseeable and unforeseeable causes, including weather and other acts of nature. I fully understand and acknowledge that the aforementioned risks, dangers and hazards may increase during my engagement in any recreational activities, which may take place during my Trip.
I acknowledge that all motor and non-motor vehicles including, but not limited to, segways, golf carts, bicycles, jet skis, etc. will be operated at my own risk and that TRAVELMO will not be liable for any damages or injuries resulting from my operation of said vehicles. I also further acknowledge that TRAVELMO does not advise me to leave the resort property and any injuries or damages resulting from my departure of resort property will be solely my responsibility and I will not be holding TRAVELMO liable in any way.
(III.) PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE:
You hereby grant TRAVELMO, and its/their affiliated entities, and each of their successors and assigns, licensees, and/or employees, permission to use and edit in perpetuity any image, likeness or appearance that TRAVELMO possesses or has control over of you in any photograph, video, or other media, in any or all of its publications, brochures, advertising and including its websites, without payment or any other consideration. I understand and agree that these materials will become the property of TRAVELMO and will not be returned. Accordingly, you hereby irrevocably authorize TRAVELMO to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute any such photos or videos that TRAVELMO has or may have of the Traveler or any oral statements from the Traveler for purposes of publicizing TRAVELMO packages or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness or voice appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my likeness in any e- photograph, videos or voice recordings. I hereby hold TRAVELMO harmless from and release and forever discharge TRAVELMO from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization and TRAVELMO’s use of my likeness in accordance with the foregoing.
(IV.) EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY:
In recognition of the inherent risk of the travels and related activities in which I am intending to engage, I confirm that I am physically and mentally capable of participating in the activity and that I will be mature and responsible in my behavior and particularly in connection with any alcohol use in which I may participate. I am willingly and knowingly electing to participate in this Vacation Package in spite of the potential risk of danger and I willingly and voluntarily assume full responsibility for any injury, loss or damage suffered by me or caused by me, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the owners, agents, officers, employees, contractors or subcontractors of TRAVELMO.
(V.) RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
In consideration of the services and arrangements provided by TRAVELMO, I, for myself and for my heirs, personal representatives or assigns, do hereby release, waive, discharge, hold harmless and agree to indemnify TRAVELMO, and its owners, members, officers, directors, agents, contractors, subcontractors and employees from any and all claims, actions, damages, liability and/or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services, lost profits, consequential, exemplary, indirect or punitive damages or otherwise which may arise out of or occur during my travel in connection with the scheduled Vacation Package and/or Trip and any packages and/or activities conducted or engaged in in conjunction therewith. I SPECIFICALLY UNDERSTAND THAT I AM RELEASING, DISCHARGING AND WAIVING ANY CLAIMS OR ACTIONS THAT I MAY HAVE PRESENTLY OR IN THE FUTURE FOR THE NEGLIGENT ACTS OR CONDUCT OF THE OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS OR SUBCONTRACTORS OF TRAVELMO OR ANY CLAIM DISCUSSED OR REFERENCED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH ABOVE OR HEREIN.
(VI.) EXPRESS WAIVER OF ANY RIGHT TO SEEK CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY
DAMAGES: Regardless of the situation or circumstances giving rise to a claim, I waive any right to seek consequential, punitive or exemplary damages against TRAVELMO, its owners, members, officers, directors, agents, contractors, subcontractors and employees, for any reason whatsoever.
(VII.) MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION:
I hereby authorize any medical treatment reasonably necessary for any injury which I incur while participating in this Vacation Package and/or Trip.
(VIII.) MEDICAL EXPENSES:
I either have medical insurance or, in itsabsence, agree to pay all costs of rescue and/or medical services as may be incurred by me or on my behalf during such Vacation Package and/or Trip.
I agree that if any term set forth in this Exhibit A is found to be unenforceable, all other terms set forth in this Exhibit A are severable from the terms that are invalidated, and the remaining terms shall be and continue to be in full force and effect.
In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between the terms of this Exhibit A and any terms or conditions otherwise applicable to the Vacation Package and/or Trip, the terms of this Exhibit A shall prevail.
Should any dispute arise under the terms of this contract, I agree that the venue for said action shall be in Miami- Dade County, Florida.
I AGREE THAT ARBITRATION IS MANDATORY FOR ANY CLAIM THAT I MAY HAVE ARISING FROM MY RESERVATION AND/OR FROM MY PARTICIPATION IN ANY VACATION PACKAGE AND/OR TRIP AND/OR ANY CLAIM RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR FROM ANY DISPUTE CONCERNING, RELATING, OR REFERRING TO THIS AGREEMENT, TRAVELMO’S BROCHURES, WEBSITE AND/OR ANY OTHER LITERATURE CONCERNING MY VACATION PACKAGE AND/OR TRIP, OR ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE VACATION PACKAGE AND/OR THE TRIP ITSELF; AND THAT ALL SUCH CLAIMS OR DISPUTES THAT I HAVE OR MAY HAVE SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION TO BE HELD AND CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF MIAMI-DADE OF FLORIDA, ACCORDING TO THE THEN EXISTING COMMERCIAL RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”). SUCH PROCEEDINGS WILL BE GOVERNED BY SUBSTANTIVE FLORIDA LAW, EXCEPT THAT NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENGAGE IN DISCOVERY (EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN THE AAA CODE). Regardless of the situation or circumstances giving rise to a claim, I waive any right to seek consequential, punitive or exemplary damages against TRAVELMO, its owners, members, officers, directors, agents, contractors,subcontractors and employees, for any reason whatsoever and the award of the arbitration may not grant any such relief. I further agree, that in consideration for accepting my Reservation, I agree that TRAVELMO liability under this Agreement or for any claim or action arising from the Vacation Package and/or Trip shall not be greater than two (2x) times the amount I paid to TRAVELMO for such reserved Vacation Package and/or Trip. No joinder or consolidation of your Claim with another person’s claim or a class of persons’ claim is allowed. This arbitration provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason and/or the expiration of your Vacation Package and/or Trip. If you do not agree to this arbitration provision, then do no submit your Reservation
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY BOOKING WITH TRAVELMO LLC, IT INDICATES THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS LIABILITY AND I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT AFFECTS AND LIMITS MY LEGAL RIGHTS AND THAT I HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE TO REVIEW THESE TERMS AND LIMITATIONS ON MY RIGHTS BEFORE ACCEPTING ITS TERMS SHOULD I NOT AGREE